Saturday, May 3, 2008

Metformin day 15: May 3rd, 2008

Hello my fellow friends and partners in crime.
So I feel better today. I only took the 1000 mgs for the last two days and guess what happened yesterday...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I STARTED MY PERIOD! Whoo hoo. Well, the excitement wore off a few hours after it started because this is a pretty bad one, but it is a period none-the-less. This is a step in the right direction. YAY! Now if it stops in a reasonable amount of time (less than 10 days) then I will be so HAPPY to have had a *normal* cycle. I stopped taking the provera a few days back but finally had a period. If it is a real one, I can't be sure, but if I have another one in 28-31 days, I can be assured I may have actualy ovulated. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?
I guess that explains why I have been so crappy feeling lately. This is one of many steps of the road to recovery but it is progress nonetheless.

Aunt Flow has showed up with a lot of suitcases so let's hope she leaves before she overstays her welcome.

No comments: